Are you looking for a local painting company to take care of your next painting project?
Painters Montgomery services all of Montgomery, AL and all surrounding areas within Montgomery County.
We provide commercial painting for businesses as well as residential painting for interiors and exteriors.
If you’re looking for the best local painting company, then click the button above to call or fill in the form with your information.
Get A Free Painting Estimate
Why Paint Your Property?
If you’re reading this page, chances are you’re not happy with your current property’s paint job. Maybe your friends and neighbors have noticed. Maybe they’re complaining that your current paint job is dropping the property value.
There are multiple benefits to painting your property, including:
- Paint protects your home’s exterior from various elements like ultraviolet light from the sun, moisture in wood which leads to rotting, and insects which prey on wood.
- Painting your home is the best bang-for-your-buck way to increase the value of your property.
- Instead of paying a fortune for a new deck or refinished basement, maybe go for a paint job instead.
- If you own a business, a fresh coat of paint shows your clients and customers that you are serious about the image of your business. Flaking paint can show you don’t take your business serious, which can cause potential business to “flake” away.
We are available Monday through Friday and some weekends. Our crew is prompt in finishing projects and gets the job done the first time through.
We run background checks on all of our employees and only pick from the best painting contractors available.
Is your home in need of a makeover? Are you selling your home? Or maybe it’s time for a renovation. Whatever the reason is, a fresh coat of paint should be at the top of your list if you’re ready to upgrade the look and curb appeal of your property. Painters Montgomery offers superior house painting services to all of our clients.
Our painting experts have years of experience painting all sorts of businesses like offices, apartment buildings, warehouses, commercial complexes, and restaurants. Whatever the business, a fresh coat of paint shows your customers and clients that you mean business. We know your time is valuable, which is why business owners trust us to handle their commercial projects in a timely manner.
Exterior house painting comes with a host of benefits including protecting your home from the elements like the sun, protecting the wood from moisture that can lead to rotting, and insects. When you protect your home from damage, your protecting the biggest your biggest investment, your home. If you’re not happy with the current paint on your home, call us today to schedule a free, no obligation estimate.
Our Painting Process
With decades of painting experience, we have created the best painting process in Montgomery from start to finish.
Most frequent questions and answers
Several factors go into determining the total cost of a project, for example:
- The size of your property
- Type of paint used since some paints cost more.
- Number of coats since some colors require multiple coats of paint.
- The condition of the walls during the prep-work. Are there holes in the wall? Do we need to remove wallpaper? Is there a lot of furniture? Are we painting hard to reach places?
The best way to find out how much your project will cost is to schedule a no obligation estimate with one of our pricing experts. During the consultation, we’ll answer all of your questions, make sure we’re on the same page, and give you an estimate for the project.
The estimate will be based on the factors listed above.
Our painters can usually finish a project within 2-7 days. Once you receive an estimate, we can almost always start the project within the week. (Large commercial projects may need more time for prep-work and the actual project)
You may be able to apply one coat of paint in one room over the course of a weekend. We’re not going to tell you NOT to take on a simple DIY project like this, however, taking on multiple rooms with lots of prep work and trim is something a bit to hard to do on your own.
Time isn’t the only factor you’ll want to take into account. Quality is something you’ll want to factor in as well. There are many visible differences you’ll notice between an amateur paint job and a professional paint job.
Here are a few:
- Is the trim smooth?
- Are the walls free of lap marks?
- Was all of the furniture and flooring properly covered?
Professional painters can ensure that your paint job is done well and that the paint on your walls and ceiling stays there and not on the floor or your beloved furniture.
Instead of taking on a tricky painting job all by yourself, kick back, relax, and let a team of experienced local painters take care of your next residential or commercial painting project.